Accommodation at the Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa is a taste of charming comfort and luxury, with all 218 rooms containing over and above the necessary amenities required for a delightful stay in Malta.
Rooms are spacious and refined, enjoying picturesque views of the village of Mellieħa, a garden and side sea view, or a distant direct Mediterranean Sea view.
Whether you’re seeking a blissful holiday for leisure, or whether you’re a business traveller, Maritim’s accommodation provides an excellent place of refuge to treat yourself to some pampering while also being able to catch up with work at your own desk.
The hotel comprises of two buildings connected by a short underground passage, and accommodation is available in both hotel buildings.
All rooms include the following amenities:
- Centrally controlled air-conditioning and heating,
- a direct dial telephone,
- a refrigerator,
- tea and coffee making facilities,
- a safety deposit box (free of charge),
- a hairdryer,
- an en-suite bathroom, which includes a bath tub with hanging shower and toilet.
The vast majority of rooms have a balcony for optimum enjoyment of the scenic views. Non-smoking rooms can be specifically requested, subject to availability. WiFi in all the hotel is free of charge.
+356 2289 2201 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 17.00; Saturday, 9.00 to 12.30)
General Terms and Conditions for Direct Bookings:
- With every booking a valid credit card has to be provided.
- The guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- The guests will be charged the total price if they cancel 14 days before arrival.
- If guests do not show up they will be charged the total price.
- If canceled or curtailed whilst in the hotel, full stay will be charged.
The hotel reserves the right to temporarily hold a minimum of 20 Euro against any incidental charges which could remain unpaid upon check- out.